Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
- Actor refactoring: Define Actors as it is possible for Components (decomposition)
- Capella capabilities: Simplify capella to your users by disabling some capabilities
- EGit and Mylyn directly integrated into Capella (no need to install them afterwards)
- Appearance of Components will now have the same look across views (project explorer, diagrams, ..)
- Performance improvements
- Search improvement on project explorer, wizards
- UI of Search/Filters, Property views are now more usable on small displays
- 'Capella Project Explorer' is now called 'Project Explorer'
The project leadership certifies that the APIs in this release are "Eclipse Quality".
This version is based on Eclipse 2019-06, Amalgam, EMF DiffMerge, Sirius, Kitalpha from Eclipse.
There is no specific issue detected on the Capella solution architecture.
There is no specific security issue detected on the Capella solution.
Capella solution UI is compliant with User Interface Guidelines.
No APIs and significant features are intended to be deprecated in a near future.
Capella solution implements the Arcadia model-based engineering method for systems, hardware and software architectural design.
All communication links regarding Capella solution are up-to-date:
User, Adopter :
- Website with different sections:
- Community and social media links
- Events around Capella solution (conferences, talks, etc.)
- Twitter and LinkedIn pages
- Wikipedia dedicated page in FR and EN languages