Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
- The new released version will be the "5.0", not the "1.5.0". The first "1." was misleading as previously major releases were versioned like patch releases and patch releases were versioned like micro releases.
- Replaced legacy file extension melodymodeller to capella, removing last reference to the initial prototype prior to moving to open source.
- Designed consistent view icons.
- Improved the Capella UI theme.
- Simplified the installation by embedding OpenJDK in the product.
- Improved performance
- Replaced Patterns functionality in the methodology with REC/RPL.
- Added Java 11 compatibility
- Migrated to Eclipse Platform 2020-06
The project leadership certifies that the APIs in this release are "Eclipse Quality".
This version is based on Eclipse 2020-06, Amalgam, EMF DiffMerge, Sirius, Kitalpha from Eclipse.
There is no specific issue detected on the Capella solution architecture.
There is no specific security issue detected on the Capella solution.
Capella solution UI is compliant with User Interface Guidelines.
No APIs and significant features are intended to be deprecated in a near future.
Capella solution implements the Arcadia model-based engineering method for systems, hardware and software architectural design.
All communication links regarding Capella solution are up-to-date:
User, Adopter :
- Main website with different sections:
- Community and social media links
- Events around Capella solution (conferences, talks, etc.)
- Twitter and LinkedIn pages
- Wikipedia dedicated page in FR and EN languages