Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
This mid-year release includes among bugfixes some enhancements such as:
- Graphical improvements on Functional chains and Physical Path, displaying colored pie when several chains (resp. physical path) are going through the same exchange (resp. physical link)
- New validation rules to detect model inconsistencies
- New semantic browser queries to ease data navigation
- Some navigation menus are now available on Interpreter and Semantic browser views
The project leadership certifies that the APIs in this release are "Eclipse Quality".
There is no specific issue detected on the Capella solution architecture.
There is no specific security issue detected on the Capella solution.
All Non-Code Aspects regarding Capella solution are up-to-date:
- Main Website with Download links, Installation procedure, Documentation and presentations
- User manual
- Wiki with Release Notes, Roadmap, Tutorials, How to contribute and extend, Sample sections
- Project page
Capella solution UI is compliant with User Interface Guidelines.
No APIs and significant features are intended to be deprecated in a near future.
Capella solution implements the Arcadia model-based engineering method for systems, hardware and software architectural design.
All communication links regarding Capella solution are up-to-date:
User, Adopter :
- Main website with different sections:
- Community and social media links
- Events around Capella solution (conferences, talks, etc.)
- Twitter and LinkedIn pages
- Wikipedia dedicated page in FR and EN languages
- Github repository, Jenkins instance
- Wiki with Roadmap, Technical Informations