Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
- Improved support for contract-based design analysis and model checking (integration with OCRA, nuXmv, xSAP tools).
- Support for FTA, FMEA.
- Support for parameterized architecture and trade-off analysis.
- Automatic generation of Mobius SAN models.
- CHESSML dependability profile extension for security.
- Automatic generation of diagrams and documentation.
There is no specific security issue detected on the CHESS features.
- Updated website with information about CHESS, documentation, model examples download (https://www.eclipse.org/chess/start.html)
CHESS UI is compliant with User Interface Guidelines.
No APIs and significant features are intended to be deprecated in a near future.
CHESS modelling language (CHESSML) is based upon UML, SysML and MARTE standards.
In addition CHESSML provides profiles for contract-based design and dependability.
The communities which have already adopted CHESS are mainly the following:
- the research community including academies. They use CHESS for teaching and extend it for research purposes (MDH, University of Pisa, Padova, Cantabria,Institute of Computing of UNICAMP, CITY University, ISEP, ...)
- tool providers. They extend CHESS for research purposes and exploit it to provide services to customers (Intecs, FBK)
- a large number of industries. They use CHESS for research purposes (in the context of more than 10 large R&D projects in the frame of 8 years), and customers of Intecs and FBK