Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
New features and improvements:
- Cross-level contract refinement.
- Support for "timed" time model.
- Improved default user settings.
- Increased tests coverage.
- Used xText editors for textual areas.
- Defined AST for guards/effects on state machines.
- Improved generation and auto-layout of diagrams.
- Created default workspace for V&V analysis.
- Further formal verification of state machine.
- Improved checker manager.
- Fixed Maven warnings.
No APIs and significant features are intended to be deprecated in a near future.
- Wiki prodiving additional resources to follow and contribute to CHESS: https://wiki.eclipse.org/CHESS
- Consult the CHESS forum and ask questions about the tool: https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/529/
- GitLab for bug reporting and enhancement requests: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse/chess/chess/-/issues
- Subscribe to the developers mailing-list to be warned about technical announcements: https://accounts.eclipse.org/mailing-list/chess-dev