The Eclipse Gemini project is all about modular implementations of Java EE. Eclipse Gemini is composed of subprojects, each of which implements a specific modularized technology. They may each be used independently.
- Gemini Blueprint - Implementation of OSGi Blueprint container
- Gemini DBAccess - JDBC driver access through OSGi JDBC services
- Gemini JPA - Implementation of OSGi JPA Services
- Gemini Management - Implementation of OSGi JMX Management Model
- Gemini Naming - Implementation of OSGi JNDI services
- Gemini Web - Implementation of OSGi Web Applications
The content of this open source project is received and distributed under the license(s) listed above. Some source code and binaries may be distributed under different terms. Specific license information is provided in file headers and in NOTICE files distributed with the project's binaries.