End Date of the Review Period:
Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
Wednesday, June 20, 2018
- Adds support to ravenDB
- Fixes MongoDB limit and start a query
- Fixes MongoDB order query
- Avoid duplication injection on repository bean
- Break compatibility: changes start to skip when need to jump elements in either Document or Column query
- Break compatibility: changes maxResult to limit to define the maximum of items that must return in a query in either Document or Column query
- Adds support to syntax query with String in Column, Key-value, and document.
- Adds integration with gremlin as String in Mapper layer
- Adds support to syntax query in Repository and template class to Mapper
- Adds support to Repository Producer
Conforms To UI/UX Guidelines: