ADAAA is example application for Adaptive AUTOSAR with the following goals:
* Provide a tutorial with simple examples code base for getting involved with AUTOSAR methodology and each functional cluster
* Address one of the features available and known as a convenience function in modern cars: the Adaptive Cruise Control functionality
* Provide additional examples to illustrate the automotive how to put an AUTOSAR application into an automotive SW devlopment context with its specific processes
* Build AUTOSAR expertise on common basic example accross the community
* Use the community support to adapt to different Adaptve AUTOSAR providers and maintain it
The content of this open source project is received and distributed under the license(s) listed above. Some source code and binaries may be distributed under different terms. Specific license information is provided in file headers and in NOTICE files distributed with the project's binaries.