Eclipse ArchE (Architecture Enabler) provides a tool for Architecture Modeling following an holistic Model-Based-Systems-Engineering (MBSE) approach instead of having a heterogeneous environment of various tools to break high-level stakeholder requirements down to modeled software components that shall run a the car.
In that sense ArchE is:
- Single Source of Truth for architecture
- supporting all architecture activities and related processes
- tightly integrating special engineering disciplines like resource estimation, timing, safety, security in your architecture process
- tightly integrating into software development lifecycle
- enabling diff/branch/merge, testing/integration, ...
The content of this open source project is received and distributed under the license(s) listed above. Some source code and binaries may be distributed under different terms. Specific license information is provided in file headers and in NOTICE files distributed with the project's binaries.