Eclipse Codewind will start by providing an IDE-agnostic library for tools required for cloud application development:
- Generating projects from templates
- Creating a template or example from a current project
- On the desktop: starting projects in Docker
- Deploying applications to Kubernetes
- Incremental update of applications running in Docker or Kubernetes
- Debug and other support for these deployed projects
- Application performance testing tools
Codewind will also provide Eclipse platform and Eclipse Che plugins, and a Visual Studio Code extension (and possibly others in the future) to allow users of these popular IDEs to create and deploy cloud-native applications in a consistent way from directly within their IDE.
The content of this open source project is received and distributed under the license(s) listed above. Some source code and binaries may be distributed under different terms. Specific license information is provided in file headers and in NOTICE files distributed with the project's binaries.