Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
This marks the second major release of Eclipse GLSP and includes the following components:
glsp-client: Contains the code for the default (Sprotty-based) client.
- glsp-server: Contains the code for a Java-based framework to create GLSP server components.
- glsp-server-node: Contains the code for a node-based framework to create GLSP server components.
- glsp-theia-integration: Provides the glue code to integrate GLSP diagrams editors into Theia.
- glsp-eclipse-integration: Provides the integration of GLSP diagram editors with the Eclipse IDE.
- glsp-vscode-integration: Provides the integration of GLSP diagrams editors into VSCode
- glsp-playwright: A Playwright-based framework for e2e testing with GLSP projects
More in-depth will be available shortly before the intended release date