Eclipse Novamoon offers a full stack low code platform providing all services to build business applications :
- Low Code back end flows
- Low code Data access layers to SQL
- Low Code REST API Connectors (Including Swagger Definition imports)
- REST API Generator for back end flows (Including the Swagger Definition portal)
- Low Code Font End Responsive UI Builder
- Low Code Font End Action Flows
- Angular Code Generators
- Android / Apple APK/ IPA package generators
- PWA Generators
- Eclipse IDE Plugin to Author Low Code projects
The platform can hold many projects, isolated by the URL with common requesters, but they can do internal calls to each other.
Custom REST APIs can also be declared to map HTTP calls to any project API. A project uses a YAML based description that configures all technical objects used by the back-end core and the front-end generator. This YAML based description allows usage of source control like GIT.
The back-end YAML descriptor configures properties of Java objects that run on a performance optimized JVM (now Java 17). Java is a robust and optimized stack for years.
The front-end YAML descriptor configures properties of Java or JSON objects that generate all the complex client side (HTML / Typescript / NPM package) without writing a line of code.
A CI module (ready to use with Gradle and CI platforms) allows users to generate and to perform production builds of their front-end applications, then deploy the whole project (front+back) to the integration or production back-end server.
Novamoon Eclipse IDE
- The IDE is based on an Eclipse Plugin providing all the views and editors to author LowCode projects :
- Project View listing all projects and Low Code Objects
- Property view to edit any object property
- Console views to display logs and other useful information
- Palette Views to allow user to Drag & Drop object in the project view or directly on the App Canvas
- Source picker views to allow user to bind data from back low code steps on to another or to bind data from back flows to frontend UI objects
- Connector Editors to Display Connector data
Novamoon Frontend Low Code
NovaMoon IDE allows you to create a live angular based application on your side browser. Every change is generated, built and loaded in seconds and lives like the production application.
Code Generated on the front end is Standard Angular 13.XX + Type Script Code including all the necessary frameworks.
With low-code objects from the Palette, users can invoke back-end service and bind each parameter without coding. The call is performed using an integrated SDK and returned values can in turn be binded to any Ul objects or chained to other actions.
The IDE does live builds for development but can also perform production builds and deploy them to a back-end server with a simple 2 clicks process.
Production builds and deployment can also be performed after a GIT push and a CI/CD configured to run the ready-to-use Gradle tasks for build and deploy.
Users have the capacity to customize any part of the code by adding CustomAction (TypeScript code) and by implementing some custom handlers directly in the application classes. NovaMoon also brings a unique Component architecture that enables some Low Code components to be reused in the same projects or within cross referenced projects.
All iOS / Android builds are automatically handled by the Gradle build tasks or directly by the IDE.