Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
Jakarta Concurrency 3.0 targets the Jakarta EE 10 platform release.
Jakarta Concurrency 3.0 contains:
* Asynchronous methods
* Context-aware completion stages and completable futures
* Context propagation to parallel streams operations
* Modernization of the Trigger mechanism with time zone support
* Propagation of third party context types
* Resource definition annotations and corresponding deployment descriptor elements