Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
This release contains following changes:
- added API to create JsonValue from primitive types
- added API to create get JsonValue from java.lang.Number type
- added API to get current event from the JsonParser
- added standard property to handle duplicated keys
- clarified behaviour of JsonObjectBuilder.build() method
- clarified behaviour of JsonGenerator.close() method
- changed type bounds of a Map argument in Json.createObjectBuilder(Map): JsonObjectBuilder method
- added definition of exceptions thrown by JsonParser.getValue()/getObject()/getArray() methods
- removed (default) implementation from the specification API artifact and moved the implementation to the separate project
- provided standalone, Apache Maven based TCK
Requires Java SE 11 or newer (aligned with Jakarta EE 10).