Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
The plan for the release is to clean up open issues:
- General specification document cleanup.
- Clean up issues found during the Jakarta EE9 review ballot process: update if possible the tagdocs to include EFSL, Update tlddoc generation if possible to jakarta.
- Remove any deprecated methods from the API.
- Rename java.sun.com / xmlns.jcp.org taglib URIs to new jakarta.tags.\* URNs.
- This alone should require a major release.
- Other small clean up issues