End Date of the Review Period:
Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
Wednesday, July 7, 2021
The most notable features and changes introduced by this release are:
- Standalone Job Engine component. The batch job engine has been moved to a separate microservice in order to improve performances and manageability.
- Datastore service supports Elasticsearch v7.8 engine.
- REST API support Device Jobs, Job Steps, Job Targets, Job Triggers
- Support for Eclipse Kura KEYS-V1 application. KEYS-V1 defines a certificate management service that can be used to manage from Kapua different kind of certificates and private keys used by the Gateway. Management is available via admin console as well as via the REST API.
- Support for Eclipse Kura INVENTORY-V1 application. INVENTORY-V1 defines a system component inventory service that can be used to retrieve from Kapua the list of components currently installed in the gateway and their associated properties. Listing is available via admin console as well as via the REST API.
- Support for Eclipse Kura BIRTH message extended properties.
- More unit and integration tests have been added in order to increase the code coverage.
Conforms To UI/UX Guidelines: