Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
Over the past year, the project has released an average of five component updates per month https://keyple.org/community/changelog/
- For the Keyple Java implementation, the latest developments include the integration of the APIs of the Eclipse Keypop project.
- For the Keyple C++ implementation, all the Calypso features of Prime Regular are supported.
We're still planning a lot of developments for the next few years https://keyple.org/community/roadmap/
- upgrading the port of the Keyple C++ implementation to include the support of the Keypop APIs, and for the Calypso extension the support of the Prime Extended features.
- The addition of PKI cryptography support for the Calypso card extension.
- Propose a library to facilitate the implementation of "Keyple-less" clients to interface with a Keyple Distributed server.
- Then, in the future, add a Calypso extension to support the new OpenSAM security module.