Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
GeoWave 1.1.0 includes a complete overhaul of the user and developer documentation in order to make GeoWave easier to understand and use. In addition it includes the following improvements:
- New GeoWave GitHub pages site for improved user experience
- New GeoWave vector query language to simplify queries and aggregations through the CLI
- Improved custom index capabilities through the programmatic API
- Additional standalone data stores that can be used for testing via the CLI
- New quality of life commands to list and describe data stores and types
- Various bug fixes and improvements