In addition to a few bug fixes, this release will:
- Remove the EMF Query component. Older versions are still available for people who need it, but starting from 1.13.0 it will no longer be maintained or shipped as part of EMF Services. Note that while it was not actually needed, the EMF Transaction feature had a dependency on it, so consumers of EMF Transaction had EMF Query even if they did not ask for it before, but that will no longer be the case.
- Move the two remaining components (EMF Validation & EMF Transaction) to EPL 2.0 and Java 8.
- Fix some (not all) longstanding packaging and releng issues (including on the download area/p2 repos).
- Build and run tests against multiple target platforms to ensure compatibility with recent versions of Eclipse and EMF (and fix any issues this detects).
- Trim the bugzilla of very old tickets that will realistically never be treated.
IP Due Diligence Type: