This is a minor release for Hawk, with various user experience improvements:
- Core indexer:
- Manually requested synchronisations should not schedule a followup synchronisation.
- EOL query engine:
- Updated to Epsilon 2.2.0.
- Use WeakHashMap to reduce memory buildup during large queries.
- Greycat backend:
- Upgrade to Greycat 18 (latest stable release before upcoming redesign from DataThings).
- Local folder connector:
- [REINDEX] getCurrentRevision() is now consistent with commit revisions.
- Changes are now detected through SHA1 checksums instead of last modified + size.
- Thrift API:
- Added basic support for scheduled tasks to remote model indexer (will run in client).
- Time-aware querying:
- Simplify scoping in the default case (should speed up some queries).
- Fixes for automatic metamodel registration in time-aware indices.
- TimelineAnnotation: new derived attribute type for xAnnotated operations.
- Redesign node wrapping for more robust behaviour during GC-heavy workloads.
- JGit connector:
- Custom UI added in the Hawk Eclipse configuration dialog.
Sunday, December 20, 2020
IP Due Diligence Type: