- New lightweight SQLite backend. This SQLite fragment produced the best results among our backends in a recently published set of benchmarks.
- EOL: added support for "packageName::typeName" (#18).
- UI: do not allow an index to be created without the necessary components (#26).
- Apache Thrift upgraded to 0.13.0.
- Server product upgraded to use Eclipse 2022-03 as a base.
- Java 11+ is now required, in line with recent Eclipse releases.
- The old BPMN components have been discontinued, as the built-in EMF support in Hawk can parse them normally now that metamodels are automatically registered as needed, so long as BPMN support has been previously installed (e.g. via the BPMN2 Modeler project).
Monday, July 11, 2022