Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
This release focuses on improvements with respect to integration with other Eclipse projects, search and replace capabilities, documentation, test coverage and bugfixing:
- The documentation has been migrated from the Wiki to a separate repository, and converted into Latex.
- The infrastructure for context-sensitive help in dialogs has been created and some help content provided
Several features from the ProStep ReqIF Implementor Guide have been implemented, including:
- Color-Coding attributes with the prefix "ReqIf."
- Support of Conversation ID in Tool Extensions
- lastChange attribute is now properly maintained
- Improved separation of core and front end, in particular with respect to the registration of factories and ItemProviders
Search and Replace features:
- Implementation of search infrastructure
- Basic dialog for composing search (and replace) queries
- User-friendly search dialog
- Quicksearch (search-as-you-type)
- Dealing with large cells in AgileGrid
- Providing a "unified column" to improve the look from Specifications from DOORS
- Ensuring compatibility from 3.8 - 4.4
- Improving redndering of HTML view (now includes images from XHTML)
- Bug Fixes
- Better renderers and editors (e.g. for date fields and enumerations)
- Roughly doubled unit test coverage (to ~900)
- RMF is migrated to improved XML serializer from Eclipse Sphinx Project
- RMF no longer blocks in case it reads ReqIF files that contain tool extension with unknown namespace uris