Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
A minor release for the 2.x stream of Xtext and Xtend.
Specifically this feature includes the following new features:
- much better performance in content assist, find references, syntax coloring, and the eclipse editor in general
- Ui services are cancelable now and are canceled when the document is changed
- [Xbase] sugared no arg syntax for lambdas with zero or more than one argument (i.e. you can now always leave out the parameter declarations if you want to)
- [Xtend] new active annotations (incl. a successor to @Property)
- [Xbase] some new APIs in the library (e.g. groubBy)
- [Xtend] many improvements to active annotations in general (e.g. change detection works nicely now)
- [Xtend] a new outline view toggle to switch between Xtend outline and generated Java outline (i.e. see what’s generated)
- [Xtend] organize imports on package level
- [Xtend] code generation runs in parallel