Eclipse UML Generators
The initial contribution provides five generators:
- UML2Java: It converts Class and State diagrams into Java code.
- UML2C: It converts Class and State diagrams into C code.
- C2UML: It reverses C code into a UML model.
UML2RTSJ : It converts Structure Composite, Class and State diagrams into Java code based on RTSJ (Real Time Specification for Java).
- The generated code is organized according to a Components Based Architecture.
- The UML model is enhanced by a UML profile to add real-time properties and it is decorated by a DSL to specify the kind of communication between each component.
- Java2UML: It reverses Java code to a UML model.
The scope is any generator which consumes or produces UML models.
Note that a list of requirements like tests, quality, coding styles, architecture, documentation will be established to define acceptance rules of other contributions.