Mylyn Docs Intent
This project is focused on providing an editing environment to author documentations mixing natural and formal language, easing the application life-cycle management by capturing the intents and design choices made during development.
Specific integration will be provided with existing Eclipse projects to retrieve and synchronize the development artifacts with the formal descriptions. The Intent project will focus on providing an extensible framework and actively solicit contributions in this regard.
in scope :
- Tools for creating documentation mixing a formal and non-formal syntax
- Tools for collaborating on top of such documentations
- Tools for editing, validating the documentation
- Tools for synchronizing the documentation regarding the development artifacts
out of scope :
- Tooling and framework to create domain specific languages
- Specific support for documentation formats and syntaxes (see wikitext).
- Reusable UI components for documentation or rich text editing.
- Documentation file format interoperability
|0.9.0 Release Review||2014-06-11|
|0.8.0 Release Review||2013-06-12|
|0.7.0 Release Review||2012-06-13|