The Mylyn 3.11 release improves the reusability and extensibility of the tasks framework and adds support for the latest Gerrit version in use at eclipse.org. In addition, it includes some important enhancements and bug fixes such as support for "find" in the task editor, support for including breakpoints in task context, and fixes for some of the most pressing issues with the Gerrit connector.
Priorities for the Mylyn 3.11 release:
- Improve reusability of the tasks framework in headless contexts.
- Better extensibility for runtime contributions to the tasks framework.
- Tracking of breakpoints in the task context.
- Usability improvements for the Task Editor.
- Support for the Gerrit 2.8 REST API.