The Eclipse January project has scheduled a bug fix release for the 2.2 series.
- #372 Allow zero rank boolean and compound datasets to be created
- #373 Allow a zero rank object dataset to be created from null
- #374 Refactor lazy dataset cloning
- #375 Add hashCode and equals overrides to lazy dataset and its subclasses
- #376 Fix restarting update checker
- #377 Fix lazy dataset slicing, transposing and shaping bugs
- #378 Fix false exception when taking a slice view of a very large lazy dataset