Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
The Stardust 2.0 Release, will emphasize enhancements in the following areas:
- Easier user access to runtime and system data (reporting, monitoring, diagnostics)
- Improvements in the areas of browser based modeling and BPMN2 support
- Support for new runtime platform versions
- Multiple minor fixes and enhancements to improve overall stability and ease of use.
The project leadership certifies that the APIs in this release are "Eclipse Quality".
No Security issues.
- We discontinued the dependency to Birt which was included in our reporting functionality. As an replacement we added a new stardust-web-reporting component to the product, for nice and easy creation of business process reporting.