Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
Graduation review notes
- Eclipse Collections has mature and stable APIs https://www.eclipse.org/collections/javadoc/7.0.0/
- Good diversity of contributors https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.collections/who
The project has been operating in open manner
- All discussions are visible in GitHub issues and pull-requests.
- Public website is up to date with latest news.
- The project has been presented in varios conferences/locations (e.g. JavaOne, EclipseCon Europe, JJUG CCC (Japan), EclipseCon NA, Utah JUG)
- We hosted tutorial sessions in EclipseCon NA, and the material has been also published in GitHub.
- It's been already added as a dependency in a popular open source library MapDB
The primary theme of the 7.1.0 release is community engagement.
- Migrated the GS Collections Kata to the Eclipse Collections Kata.
- Implemented the Eclipse Collections converter which can replace usages of GS Collection with Eclipse Collections in your codebases.
- Updated Eclipse project files.
For other functional changes, please refer to the draft release note.