Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
The Flux project is planning to move from the Technology top-level Project to the recently formed Eclipse Cloud Development project.
We expect this change to have very little impact on the community of committers, adopters, and users. Concretely the following steps are needed:
- All technology.flux committers must retain commit rights on the project's Git repositories
- All CQ's need to be moved to the new project category
- GitHub repository location will not change
- Project web site will remain at eclipse.org/flux
- Bugzilla classification will change to ECD. Bugzilla product and categories remain the same
- Downloads and Hudson configuration should remain the same
- “flux-dev” and “flux-releng” are NOT affected by this move