Eclipse Furo strongly relies on open web standards which results in increasing speed, robustness and compatibility for applications based on Furo.
Eclipse Furo provides:
- components for the presentation logic and for the visual representation of an application
- a built in flow based programming language which allows you to build your application fully declarative
Furo comes with a strong API specification based on the API-first approach. This is accompanied by an abstract API specification with template based generators for concrete implementations such as protocol buffers. This functionality is provided by the CLI spectools. The spectools are designed as an expandable cli tool set. The basic functionality covers the following:
- DSL for fast prototyping of model and service specifications
- Abstract model and service specification format
- Imports from external api specification projects
- Generation of Protocol Buffers
- Generation of gRPC Gateway
- Generation of API Type Classes and Service Interfaces
- Generation of ES Module for client side integration
The content of this open source project is received and distributed under the license(s) listed above. Some source code and binaries may be distributed under different terms. Specific license information is provided in file headers and in NOTICE files distributed with the project's binaries.