Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
- Support for Status extended that it can be attached to a Measurement / TestStep / Test class.
- ATFX import/export
- Angular 7 support, updated from Angular 2
- I18N support for web frontend, languages available: English, German.
- Eclipse Glassfish 5 support added
- Added support for reading FILE_LINK and FILE_LINK_SEQUENCE with REST-API
- Rest API documentation features provided via the Swagger framework.
- Support for reading and writing measurement data.
- Support for reading preview measurement values.
- Measurement data can be transferred as Protocol Buffers or JSON
- Add Quantity and Unit in Detail-View in WebClient
- Support for Status using Classification
The project leadership certifies that the APIs in this release are "Eclipse Quality".