Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
This release contains several bugfixes, especially with regards to concurrency issues, scaling, percentage sizing and performance.
The main features that are added with this release are:
- new performance column grouping
- new performance row grouping
- Tracking of data changes via DataChangeLayer
- Visualization of object graphs in a multi-level tree representation via HierarchicalTreeLayer
- ResizeColumnHideShowLayer to always use the whole available space
There are many further enhancements and new features that are described in more detail in the N&N page.
The project leadership certifies that the APIs in this release are "Eclipse Quality".
We had a quite active community in the Eclipse forum and Stackoverflow. There were also several bug reports and some contributions. Especially the contribution by several companies that reported bugs and provided feature ideas was huge with this release.