Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
- Update of the license to EPLv2
- Update of the BREE to JavaSE-1.8
- Updated several third-party libraries (GlazedLists, Apache POI, Nebula, Eclipse Platform)
- Introduced new third-party libraries (Eclipse Collections, SLF4J)
- Improved memory usage and performance
- Added support for dynamic scaling at runtime and improved/fixed scaling
- Cleaned up the source code and removed several deprecated classes, methods, fields and constructors
The project leadership certifies that the APIs in this release are "Eclipse Quality".
We had a quite active community in the Eclipse forum and Stackoverflow. There were also several bug reports and some contributions.