End Date of the Review Period:
Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
Wednesday, December 16, 2020
- Update of the license to EPLv2
- Update of the BREE to JavaSE-1.8
- Updated several third-party libraries (GlazedLists, Apache POI, Nebula, Eclipse Platform)
- Introduced new third-party libraries (Eclipse Collections, SLF4J)
- Improved memory usage and performance
- Added support for dynamic scaling at runtime and improved/fixed scaling
- Cleaned up the source code and removed several deprecated classes, methods, fields and constructors
The project leadership certifies that the APIs in this release are "Eclipse Quality".
Conforms To UI/UX Guidelines:
We had a quite active community in the Eclipse forum and Stackoverflow. There were also several bug reports and some contributions.