Eclipse Picasso: A free open-source visualizer for Convolutional Neural Networks
The Picasso visualizer tool is an open-source deep neural network visualization tool. It can be used to understand neural nets' decisions in the field of computer vision.
The scope of Picasso is definded as per below:
- Provide a web framework to connect DNNs trained in various frameworks (currently Tensorflow and Keras) to visualizations
- Handle upload of inputs (images)
- Provide some useful default visualizations, and a frontend for navigating them:
Additionally, we strive for:
- Ease of working with new models
- Ease of adding new visualizations
This is not a program for monitoring evaluation metrics or visualizating the computational graph itself. Thus, functionality like that provided in Tensorboard is out-of-scope.