The Eclipse Simultaneous Release process works as follows:
- The simrel.aggr model specifies precisely what is to be aggregated.
- The simrel.build change-requests jobs validate each pull request to the simrel.aggr model before the change is committed to the main branch.
- The simrel.build main job promotes each succesfull aggregation build of the current simrel.aggr model on the main branch to the appropriate current subdirectory of staging to produce the SimRel p2 Staging Repository.
- The Eclipse Packaging Product's CI jobs produce an EPP p2 Repository and corresponding EPP Products using the SimRel p2 Repository as input.
- Various Releng jobs periodically promote staging repositories to more permanent locations.
The content of this open source project is received and distributed under the license(s) listed above. Some source code and binaries may be distributed under different terms. Specific license information is provided in file headers and in NOTICE files distributed with the project's binaries.