Eclipse Buildship: Eclipse Plug-ins for Gradle 2.2.0
Java 9 support
- Update incompatible GSon dependency
- Add test coverage running on Java 9
Update Gradle Tooling API library to 4.4
- Add editor support with basic highlighting capabilities
- Variable expansion missing for program arguments
- Execution view doesn't always show complete execution tree
- Expand and collapse actions should target all nodes on task and executions view
- Double-clicking in executions view should make subtree expand/collapse
- Double-clicking should expand/collapse folder nodes in tasks view
- Update icon for Open build scans action
Compatibility with Gradle
As with all previous versions, Buildship can work with all Gradle versions supported by the Gradle Tooling API module. This release uses the 4.4 version of that module which supports Gradle 1.2+ versions and provides forward compatibility with future releases.
Compatibility with other Buildship versions
The minimum runtime Java version for Buildship 2.1.0 is 1.7, as the Gradle Tooling API has the same requirement. Buildship supports Eclipse 4.2 (Juno) and above.