Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
This release continue improving usability and performance. Main improvements are:
- Composer feature has been stabilized become part simrel repository. It's also installed by default from marketplace and via PHP EPP since this release.
- Composer feature use interactive TM Terminal for all composer commands.
- Fixed compare editor regression (Neon.2)
We fixed over 50 bugs during this release cycle!
Full list of fixes and improvements are available on N&N page: https://wiki.eclipse.org/PDT/NewIn43
Composer support and API is still provisional. Might change between 4.* releases.
There are no security issues.
- We reorganize toolbar buttons in Composer Editor
- User-defined buildpaths no longer removed by composer plugin if not conflicted with classpath
- Improved composer searchfield
- Improved UI for dependency management
- Better labels inside "select package" window
Nothing is end of lifed in this release.
We have 7 active committers with vary amounts of activity as all of them are only part time working on PDT directly. Zend Technologies is actively involved in PDT development via it's committers and non-committers who contribute significant features