Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
PDT 5.0 introduces lot of new features, like:
- PHPUnit Support
- Zend Debugger profiler support
- Built-In PHP Server Support
- Compiler and DOM AST API are no longer internal
- Semantic validation, like type not found, type not implented
- Getter / Setter generator
- Override method wizard
Over 80 has been fixed!
- Importer feature for Neon has beed merged to Core-UI
- ASTs and it's utils are available in API
- Current API is ustable and mostly provisional
There are no security issues.
- We reorganized Project Prefences
Nothing is end of lifed in this release.
We have 8 active committers, with vary amounts of activity as all of them are only part time working on PDT directly. Zend Technologies is actively involved in PDT development via it's committers and non-committers who contribute significant features.
During this release cycle, Alex Xu joined to us.