Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
This version has the following new features:
· support for mctr “reconf” command
· command line debugger
· advanced code splitting
· makefilegen capability to handle .xsd files
· makefilegen and compiler to handle file lists in files(compiler –J file or makefilegen –J file)
· new compiler switch for decreasing variant errorlevel from error to warning
· LTTng logger plug-in
· encvalue/decvalue for ASN.1 types
· Titan build for ARM/Raspberry Pi
· decmatch and @decoded
· select union
· Partial @deterministic support
· Storing parts of received messages
A SoC document was added to describe compatibility with the XML part of the standard.
Lively activity of the Eclipse Titan forum; several contributions received (SocketCAN test port, LTTng logger plug-in, blockwise handling in CoAP).