Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
Next to some bugfixes, the release also contains the follwing new features:
- add support for structured type compatibility to the Java code generator
- add support for module parameter handling to the Java side runtime
- call hierarchy in the designer
- Colorized compiler error/warning messages
- Enhance performance of TIMER::get_min_expiration
- Legitimize compiler option '-F'
- change the internal representation of octetstring from char to byte for efficiency
- CSN.1 L/H in the RAW codec
- change in how xsd files with NoTargetNamespace should be mapped to TTCN-3
A thriving community around the Eclipse forum with thousands of regular readers. More and more contributions received.