* Upload/download file attachments to FileAttachables and context attributes
* Show/edit context data based on MDM templates
* ATFxAdapter supports model mapping via ExtSystem
* XY-Chartviewer to view measurement data
* Introduce user roles on the webclient |
|5.2.0M2||2020/05/29||Restructuring of repositories - the code from the repositories: org.eclipse.mdm.api.base, org.eclipse.mdm.api.default, org.eclipse.mdm.api.odsadapter, org.eclipse.mdm.nucleus moved to the new repo org.eclipse.mdm, including the history, the branches master, dev, release_candidate and existing committer feature branches. The following tags were created: 5.0.0, 5.1.0, 5.2.0M1. |
|5.2.0M3||2020/11/18||Support for importing/exporting ATFx external component files directly was added. Therefore
some API methods in org.eclipse.mdm.api.base were changed. See release_notes.md for a
detailed list of changes.
The quickviewer and x-y-charviewer in the web client was extended to show multiple
channels in its data table. |
The navigation structure of the client application can be adapted to the needs with one or more
configurations of the Node Provider.
The technical documentation was transferred to AsciiDoc, the sources are now part of the mdm Git repository. |