Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
This release will be a major technology change as well as simplification regarding life-cycle management of the projects.
- The RAP based WebIDE will be separated form the AppServer
- AppServer will go non-OSGi
- Light WebIDE will be promoted as default - Angular 1.x/Bootstrap with Orion Editor
- Deployment model - Kubernetes + Docker
- Structured Storage (RDBMS) - PostgreSQL
- Unstructured Storage (noSQL) - Cassandra
- Messaging Service - ActiveMQ
- Process Engine - Flowable
- Indexing Engine - Lucene
- CXF for RESTful services
Project structure simplification
- Plain Java modules for services
- Webjars like modules for APIs and IDE plgins
- Webjars like modules also for Dirigible's Applications