The following are the main new features a part of this release :
- Support for shared indexes among workspaces
- Add new delegate command to handle paste events & escaping string literals
- Support for missing imports on paste events
- Support code action for annotation with missing required attributes
- Create cleanup actions for adding `final` modifier where possible, converting `switch` statement to `switch` expression, using pattern matching for `instanceof` checks, and converting anonymous functions to lambda expressions
See https://github.com/eclipse/eclipse.jdt.ls/milestone/109?closed=1 for more details.