This minor release introduces the following new features
- The protocol adapters now report connection attempts made by devices in a new metric. In particular, the metric includes a tag reflecting the outcome of the attempt to establish a connection and the reason for failure.
- A new Quarkus based HTTP protocol adapter is now available. This adapter version provides better memory consumption and startup times comparing to the existing one.
- The LoraWAN protocol adapter has been extended with support for the Actility Enterprise provider.
- The LoraWAN protocol adapter has been extended with support for the Orbiwise provider.
- Added metrics for tracking the RTT between sending an AMQP message to receiving the disposition.
- The CoAP adapter now supports configuration of the timeoutToAck parameter at the tenant level
in addition to the adapter level. If set, the tenant specific value is used for all devices of the
particular tenant. If not set, the value defined at the adapter level is used.
- The Device Registry Management API has been extended now to support searching devices for a tenant with optional filters, paging and sorting options.
- The MongoDB based device registry now supports searching devices for a tenant with optional filters, paging and sorting options.
In addition to the new features, several bugs have been fixed.
Friday, September 11, 2020
IP Due Diligence Type: