This release includes major updates to functionality in the stack, client SDK, and server SDK. It is a stepping stone on the path to 1.0.
Milo currently targets OPC UA specification version 1.03 and this will remain the case for the eventual 1.0 release.
Major User-facing Changes
- New state machines to manage channel and session state.
- New AddressSpace and NodeManager APIs that replace old Namespace API in most cases.
- Generated new ObjectNodes and ObjectTypeNodes with MethodNode getters.
- Generated new method stubs for server methods.
- Compatibility with Java 11.
- Updated most dependencies to their latest versions.
- Removed many deprecated and unused classes.
- Migrated usages of BasicProperty to QualifiedProperty.
Monday, April 29, 2019
Major release (API breakage)