This release includes major updates to functionality in the stack, client SDK, and server SDK. It is a stepping stone on the path to 1.0.
Milo currently targets OPC UA specification version 1.03 and this will remain the case for the eventual 1.0 release.
Major User-facing Changes
- New generated structure implementations that implement toString(), hashCode(), and equals()
- New generated Node implementations for OPC UA namespace
- New AttributeFilter API to replace deprecated AttributeDelegate
- Implemented all server diagnostics needed for compliance testing
- Refactored IdentityProvider API to include a type parameter
- Implemented common Node Property accessors on client Nodes
- New certificate validation implementation with configurable validation checks
- Various compliance and interoperability fixes