End Date of the Review Period:
Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
This release includes major updates to functionality in the stack, client SDK, and server SDK. It is a stepping stone on the path to 1.0.
Milo currently targets OPC UA specification version 1.03 and this will remain the case for the eventual 1.0 release.
Major User-facing Changes
- New state machines to manage channel and session state.
- New AddressSpace and NodeManager APIs that replace old Namespace API in most cases.
- Generated new ObjectNodes and ObjectTypeNodes with MethodNode getters.
- Generated new method stubs for server methods.
- Compatibility with Java 11.
- Updated most dependencies to their latest versions.
- Removed many deprecated and unused classes.
- Migrated usages of BasicProperty to QualifiedProperty.
No known security issues.
Conforms To UI/UX Guidelines: