Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
This release includes major updates to functionality in the stack, client SDK, and server SDK. It is a stepping stone on the path to 1.0.
Milo currently targets OPC UA specification version 1.03 and this will remain the case for the eventual 1.0 release.
Major User-facing Changes
- New generated structure implementations that implement toString(), hashCode(), and equals()
- New generated Node implementations for OPC UA namespace
- New AttributeFilter API to replace deprecated AttributeDelegate
- Implemented all server diagnostics needed for compliance testing
- Refactored IdentityProvider API to include a type parameter
- Implemented common Node Property accessors on client Nodes
- New certificate validation implementation with configurable validation checks
- Various compliance and interoperability fixes
There are no outstanding security issues at this time.
Milo utilitizes the following communities:
Mailing List: https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/milo-dev
Stack Overflow: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/milo