End Date of the Review Period:
Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
- No Architectural issues for this release.
- Papyrus graphical editors are based on the GMF framework and are been generated using the GMF tooling.
- Papyrus architecture is based on a component called the backbone that enable Papyrus to support various kinds of editors designed with different technologies. Currentlty, Papyrus provides adaptors for GMF-based, Nattable-based or XText-based editors.
No security issue for Papyrus known for this release
- User documentation hosted at http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/usersCorner/usersCornerIndex.php
- Developer documentation on the Papyrus Wiki : http://wiki.eclipse.org/Papyrus_Developer_Guide
- Papyrus may be used to denote UML2 or SysML models.
- Papyrus may be used to design and apply UML profiles.
- Papyrus UI may be customized in order to fit specific domain needs.
End of Life:
- Nothing has been deprecated.
MDT Papyrus 0.10.0 is compliant with both following OMG standards:
UML 2.4.1 standard: http://www.omg.org/spec/UML/2.4.1
SysML 1.2 standard: http://www.omg.org/spec/SysML/1.2
Papyrus 0.10.0 provides also support for the following Domain Specific Modeling Languages based on UML:
MARTE Standard: http://www.omgmarte.org/
EAST-ADL Standard: http://east-adl.info/Specification.html
- Interactions in Bugzilla
- Activity on the Papyrus newsgroup
- Collaboration with other projects at Eclipse (e.g., CDO, GMT tooling, EMF Compare, XText and EMF Facet)
- Integration done in the TopCASED environment 5.x: http://wwww.topcased.org
- Used as basis for the Scade System Designer for providing the system view on top of SCADE: http://www.esterel-technologies.com/products/scade-system/
- Large diffusion in the academics community using UML
Comments Sign in to post comments
Release review for the
Submitted by Remi Schnekenburger on Wed, 2013-02-13 06:27
Release review for the version 0.10.0